Disease Based Research Services
The massive quantity of understudied information is both a barrier and a possibility for machine learning, statistics, and bioinformatics techniques to uncover the mysteries behind complicated maladies. Advocating computational approaches to explore different diseases is spawning a new research field that leverages on significant advances in molecular and structural biology, immunology, bioinformatics, and related fields to improve disease understanding and accelerate therapy and diagnosis breakthroughs.
- Research the interconnections and correlations between metagenomics and complex diseases.
- Determine how complicated disease-related factors are regulated or interact at various levels.
- Separate the links between various associated complicated disorders.
- Repurpose medications for conditions that are more difficult to treat.
- Biomarker clinical applications, new computational techniques, and novel medications for complex disorders.
- Oncology Research
- Metabolic Disease Research
- Neurodegenerative Disease research
- Heart Disease Research
- Immune Disease Research
- Provide protein inhibitors and protein molecular docking services as requested.
- Optimize compounds based on client-proposed scaffolds.
- Use in silico, high-throughput, and other approaches to screen molecules.
- Model the interactions between inhibitors and specific proteins expressed by target genes.
- Use statistical techniques such as binding affinity analysis, energy analysis, and other interaction details analysis to process data and assess outcomes.
We extend our help with design of experiment, model identification, study execution, and data analysis for researchers. Contact us for more service details.